What Mothers' DO NOT WANT
Mental Health is something that we all strive for.
In our fast paced, disconnected society, alienation and isolation are common, and often threaten mental and physical health. Whenever challenges and whatever illness are experienced, what is needed is compassion, care, support and empowerment
When we as Mothers or Other individuals, seek OR need help or support for raising or healing our children, adult or minor;
1) We do not want, nor need the state or other agencies to step in with tyrannical control and power over us, backed up by the police and kidnap our children; (Michigan -read Maryanne Godboldo's Story here) The State is seeking to take guardianship of Maryanne's 13 year old daughter. The hearing begins September 29, 2011...see urgent alert on Home Page for Maryanne Godboldo! Update: Maryanne's daughter was allowed to return home
September 30, 2011!
2) We do not need or want locked "treatment facilities," that keep our children imprisoned, isolated, alienated, abused, traumatized and drugged;
3) We do not need or want locked "treatment" facilities" that often keep loved ones locked out!(Oregon-read Marcia Meyer's Story here)Lisa released from hospital Confinement March 2011!!!! Lisa's story is the amazing will of a young woman who refused to accept their false diagnosis and treatment and was forcefully medicated against her will for 11 months... Welcome Home Lisa Congratulations on your powerful advocacy Marcia!
5) We do not need or want our children medicated against their or our will, this especially includes medications that have been proven to do more harm than good for most individuals; (Washington read Cindi Fisher's Story here)September 2011 Siddharta is currently in Western State Hospital and given double the FDA recommended daily dose of Geodon. Pfizer lost a 203 billion dollar lawsuit in 2010 regarding lying about the effects of Geodaon. This drug is known to increase violence and aggressiveness. He recently was put n a mood stabilizer BECAUSE he became more agreesive and threatening!
6) We do not need or want hospital courts to decide for us, what is best for our children
(New Hampshire-read Aleshanee's Story here)Miraculously Daniella was released June 2011(a horrifying 1 year after her commitment) despite an unbelievable 5 year commitment sentence...thanks for your amazing support and advocacy and her Mom's incredible blog
It is not good for us as Mothers, it is NOT good for our Children, it is NOT good for our Communities, nor is it good for Our Country OR Our World!