The M.O.M.S. Movement!
the Movement Of M others-and-Others Standing-up-together
Raising the Village
ReClaiming Our Children
People of ALL Faiths and NO Faith are invited to join us,
For those who believe in a Higher Power,
However you pray, may your prayer be that we be guided and inspired!
The M.O.M.S. Movement is calling Mothers and Others across the nation to begin to form local support and advocacy groups of Mothers and Other Individuals. And then let us link with each other nationwide Creating a United Voice and a grassroots movement of
Mothers and Other Individuals Raising the Village and ReClaiming Our Children!
The M.O.M.S. MOVEMENT'S Goals can be divided into 4 categories
To BE GUIDED, INSPIRED and UNITED
1) To create a UNITED National Movement of Mothers and Others Individuals Raising the Village and Taking Back Our Children, Guided and Inspired by a Higher Power
2) To Emphasize and Model Self Care as a critical element of Family Care, Community Care and in being guided and inspired!
To IMAGINE and CREATE
3) To IMAGINE and CREATE local community based grassroots projects that
"Raise the Village" by empowering, supporting, and inspiring our children, families, and community to live life fully and interdependently
4) To IMAGINE and CREATE local community based grassroots alternative recovery, respite, care and support places for healing and empowerment for those in our community in need of extra care
To PROTECT and FREE
5) To PROTECT our children from being taken from our care or homes. If help is needed let there be a dialogue with the family, loved ones and community and then follow with a family included Community Agreement for support and care
6) To FREE our children, adults or minors, from unjust guardianship control, from forced confinement and drugging, and from unjust incarcerations
To INFORM and be WATCHFUL
7) To inform the community of suppressed research regarding psychiatric medications
8) To inform the community of the suppressed REALITY of what really happens in "psychiatric treatment facilities" and be aware of what other actions, places and laws are being abused such as the HIPPA Law.