Dr. Peter Breggin is considered the conscious of psychiatry... you only need to read the titles of these articles to understand why!
This is an excerpt from Dr. Peter Breggin's website... to go to his home page
click here and follow the link to each of these articles
What you may need to know about:
- New Video Series: "Simple Truths About Psychiatry"
- Jury Awards $1.5 million for suicide involving antidepressants based on Dr. Breggin's testimony
- Judge Concludes Prozac Caused Teen to Murder, Confirming Dr. Breggin's Testimony.
Breggin testifies before Congress in 2010 on antidepressant drugs
causing increased suicide, violence & mania in the military. See
the video here.
- Medical Expert in Legal Cases:
criminal, malpractice and product liability suits involving
antidepressants, tranquilizers, antipsychotic drugs, mood stabilizers,
stimulants, children and ADHD, electroshock (ECT), and psychosurgery
- Important New Article on Drug-Induced Chronic Brain Impairment (PDF)
- Read Dr. Breggin's New "Guidelines for Empathic Therapy"
- Psychiatric drug adverse reactions (side effects) and medication spellbinding
- Violence and suicide caused by antidepressants
- Mental dysfunction and addiction caused by benzodiazepines
- Tardive dyskinesia (TD) caused by antipsychotic drugs
- Children, ADHD and stimulant drugs
- The hazards of electroshock and psychosurgery
- Psychiatric drug dependence (addiction) and withdrawal
- FDA actions and shortcomings
- See Dr. Breggin's astonishing speech on Totalitarian Psychiatry & the Nazi Holocaust.